Tour Romantic Weddings in Woodinville Wine Country
Woodhouse Wine Estates (11:30 am)
15500 Woodinville-Redmond Rd NE
$40 per ticket
Wedding planning is certainly not known for being a relaxing, laid-back experience. That is, unless you're hoping to say "I do" at a wedding in Washington wine country. A uniquely immersive experience, think of Weddings in Woodinville as a "wedding show on wheels," as you and yours are escorted via a luxury shuttle to eight romantically decorated venues. Each stop along the way features designs by a different award-winning wedding planner, along with freshly prepared catering samples, Washington wine tastings, live DJs, seasonally inspired local florists, photographers, videographers and beauticians.
Explore Eight Distinctly Themed Venues
Thanks to its stunning setting of rolling hills and trees as far as the eye can see, Woodinville Wine Country has quickly become one of the top wedding destinations in the Pacific Northwest. From Euro-inspired estates to a hip brewery and historic schoolhouse, you're sure to fall in love with more than a few things along the way. The hard part will be deciding between such idyllic wedding settings as:
- Fireplaces, French doors, & award-winning varietals at Columbia Winery.
- 10 acres of "Timeless French Elegance" at DeLille Cellars, thoughtfully host to only one event each day.
- The rustic wine cellar and colorful garden venues of JM Cellars, embodying the natural theme of "Fern-A-Luscious."
- Freshly renovated Redhook Brewery and its "Tuscan Sunset" theme.
- Elegant décor by Seattle's only Asian wedding specialist at Willows Lodge.
- Distinct "Pacific Northwest Ski Lodge" style at Woodhouse Wine Estates.
- Intimate spaces and "Northwest Elegance" at Novelty Hill • Januik Winery
- Over a century of history at Hollywood Schoolhouse, decorated in the style of "Urban Modern Chic."