Benefiting the Hope Heart Institute, the Mother's Day Half Marathon and 5K is a great way to get active with the family. Taking place at Juanita Park in Kirkland on Sunday, May 8, this event aims to celebrate moms through health. It also features plenty of fun perks along the way. The course is flat, fast, and scenic - and at the finish line, you'll find a wine and mimosa garden where you can celebrate. Sign making stations will be on hand for family members who wish to make a poster of support for their favorite runner. There will also be a special kids dash for the little ones. Racing begins at 7:30 am, and the schedule is:
- 7:30am - Half Marathon Run & Walk starts
- 8:00am - 5K Run & Walk starts
- 8:00am - Finish line wine, mimosa and beer garden opens
- 9:30am - Awards Ceremony at the stage in Juanita Beach Park)
- 10:00am - Free PCC Healthy Kids Kirkland Kids Dash start
- 11:30am - Half Marathon course route closes
Registration for the Mother's Day Half Marathon and 5K costs $65 in advance or $75 on the day of the event. After the race, return to your sumptuous accommodations at our luxury hotel to relax - you've earned it. Make your reservations today, and treat yourself to an exceptional stay in Washington wine country, plus a perfect location for the half marathon and other Kirkland, WA events.