"You try to scream, but terror takes the sound before you make it. You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes… you're paralyzed!"
‘Cause this is Thrill the World Redmond, a worldwide simultaneous dance of Michael Jackson's song "Thriller" - and it's all in the name of charity. Put on your best zombie or monster costume, and head to the Center Plaza at the Redmond Town Center on Saturday, October 29. Join legions of the undead around the world as they dance to the hit song, and make sure to get there early to enjoy live music, a photo booth, costume contest, and more! Here's the schedule:
- 12:00 pm:Event Opens - Dance Registration Check-In, Photo booth, Zombie Makeup/Zombification Zones
- 12:30 pm:Live Music: Ricky Venture Review, Seattle's premier variety dance band
- 1:00 pm:Costume Contest Pre-Selection Starts
- 1:30 pm:Costume Contest Judging Starts
- 2:00 pm: More Live Music from Ricky Venture Review
- 2:30 pm:Dancer Registration Check-in Closes
- 3:00 pm: "THRILL THE WORLD" Worldwide Simultaneous Dance
Registration for Thrill the World Redmond costs $15 for adults or $25 with the addition of a commemorative photo and zombification/make-up. Register in advance online, or during the day of the event. Proceeds benefit Team Survivor Northwest, a local charity that helps women cancer survivors. Stay nearby at our luxury hotel, and enjoy beautiful rooms and suites, delicious cuisine, and a central location near Kirkland, WA events. Make your booking today!