Every weekend at Trellis Restaurant, Washington wine country cuisine meets classic brunch favorites - and the result is a spectacular meal. Served every Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 2 pm, our special brunch menu is a true reason to celebrate. Every dish is made from fresh, seasonal ingredients - and handcrafted with care by our award-winning team of chefs. Some of our favorite menu items include:
- Savory Breakfast Croissant with Scrambled Organic Eggs, Berkshire Bacon, Cheddar, House-Baked Croissant and Red Potatoes
- Salmon BLT with Grilled Como Bread, Berkshire Bacon, Capers, Lettuce, Tomato and Field Greens
- Trellis Burger on Brioche Roll with Huntsman Cheese, Berkshire Bacon, Mayo, Mustard and French Fries
- Fresh Dungeness Crab Salad with Field Greens, Hard-Boiled Egg, Avocado, Tomato and Roquefort Dressing
- Malted Belgian Waffle with Apple Puree, Honey and Whipped Cream
- Pesto Omelet with Mozzarella Cheese, House-Made Pesto, Oven-Dried Tomatoes and Toast
- Local Fried Oysters and Tartar Sauce
- Pear and Gorgonzola Flatbread with Prosciutto and Citrus Endive
- Kirkland Breakfast with Two Organic Eggs Any Style, Toasted Brioche, Chicken Apple Sausage, Red Potatoes and Fresh Fruit
- … plus much more!
Would you like to know more about the brunch menu, or about the Kirkland, WA dining experience at our hotel? Please don't hesitate to contact us today.