Share An Authentic Farm-to-Fork Seattle Thanksgiving in Kirkland
The Heathman Hotel
220 Kirkland Avenue
$70 per person
$25 ages 12 & under
From our family to yours, we warmly welcome you to join us at our very own Trellis Restaurant for a farm-fresh, locally inspired feast this Thanksgiving. Seattle boasts a prime location suited to an unparalleled selection of seasonal produce, seafood, and livestock all year, making holiday menus like this a joy for Executive Chef Brian Scheehser to design. As not only a culinary master, but a farmer of 18 acres in nearby Woodinville, he draws his inspiration from the region's rich bounty - from free-range turkey and pheasant to colorfully crisp vegetables of all kinds - edible delights for which to be very thankful, indeed.
Your Choice of 3 Courses
Carefully crafted to accommodate diners of all persuasions, you'll find a thoughtful selection of options suited to vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free diets, as well as our own riffs on holiday classics. As you read through some of our favorite dishes, please bear in mind that an award-winning list of over 200 regional wines is also available to complement your meal. Here's but a taste of what the holiday has in store:
- Wild Foraged Mushroom Soup with Truffle Oil
- Shaved Fennel & Poached Pear Salad
- Winter Beet Salad with Citrus Segments
- Pomegranate & Hazelnut Bleu Cheese Salad
- Pan-Roasted Free-Range Pheasant
- Grilled Filet Mignon with Merlot Essence
- Pan-Seared Wild King Salmon in Apple Cider Beurre Blanc
- Free-Range Roast Turkey with Sausage Sage Stuffing
- Apple Pie with Cinnamon Caramel Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Pie with Cranberry Compote & Whipped Cream
For the FULL MENU, click HERE.
Please call (425) 284-5900 for reservations.