Seasonally Inspired Farm-to-Fork Dining in Kirkland, WA
The Heathman Hotel proudly offers the cuisine of Executive Chef Brian Scheehser at our very own Trellis Restaurant. Nationally renowned for seasonal plates inspired by Chef Scheehser's 18-acre farm in nearby Woodinville, and regularly named one of the Top-10 Farm-to-Table eateries in the U.S., we're proud to say it's easily one of the best restaurants in Kirkland, WA.
Fresh-Picked, Fresh-Caught, Fresh-Plated
The menu at Trellis is ever-changing, crafted only around ingredients at their prime. Locally sourced livestock and fresh-caught Pacific seafood serve as culinary stars of their own, and complementary vehicles for Chef's seasonal produce. Prepare your tastebuds for dishes featuring the best heirloom tomatoes, brussel sprouts, beets, berries, sweet peas, potatoes and cauliflower you've ever tasted - all hand-grown by the Chef himself.
The Best Happy Hour in Town
Served daily from 2-6pm, Happy Hour at Trellis Restaurant is one of the best in the Seattle area. In fact, the specially priced food menu is the largest on the Eastside, with satisfying standouts like:
- Pear & Gorgonzola Flatbread - Prosciutto and a citrus endive salad add a balanced tang to each wood-fired slice.
- Green Globe Artichoke Tots - Paired with a chipotle dipping sauce, it's snack food elevated to epically fresh proportions.
- Snails Bourgogne - A European favorite, the grilled crostini are perfect for sopping up its delectable sauce.
- Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Burger - Juicy, aromatic lamb = burger heaven.
- Harissa Deviled Eggs - A delicious North African twist on the American staple.
- Fried Oysters - Home to the best bivalves in the country, no Seattle Happy Hour is complete without them.
3 for $33
Every Sunday and Monday night, Trellis offers a prix-fixe three-course dinner, with select bottles of wine available at half-price as well. Call (425) 284-5900 for more information.