Eastside Seattle Children's Museum with FREE Admission
KidsQuest Children's Museum
4091 Factoria Mall SE
Bellevue, WA 98006
Family Fun Membership:
Every 3rd Thursday:
$1 Admission for All
A beacon of learning in nearby Bellevue, KidsQuest Children's Museum welcomes kids from birth to eight years of age with fun, hands-on activities to stimulate education in ways they're sure to love. Making memories that last a lifetime, interactive exhibits range from creative arts and sciences to climbing, air and water play. Of course, childhood mainstays like story time, puppet shows, and blanket forts are everyday favorites as well. No matter how long your stay with us at The Heathman - less than 15 minutes away - families are encouraged to consider the Family Fun Membership for a year of free admission and discounts at the best Seattle children's museum in the Eastside.
About the Family Fun Membership
For less than the price of 10 admissions (ages 1-59), parents and all their dependents can enjoy free entry to the museum for one calendar year, in addition to two guest passes. Other bonuses include:
- 10% Discount at the ExploreStore
- Members-Only Hours on Tuesday & Saturday
- Discounts on 650+ Camps, Workshops, & Programs
- 2-for-1 Admission Coupons at 24 Northwest Children's Museums
"Come Explore, Play & Learn With Us"
The museum's motto captures the heart of its mission perfectly, with upcoming special events like:
- Parents' Night Out (January 20th, 6-9 pm) - Drop the kids off to build marble roller coasters while you and yours enjoy a romantic dinner with us at Trellis. Registration required.
- Hands-On History (January 21st, 5-8 pm) - Handle artifacts from yesteryear like antique phones, tools, and more.
- An Art-tastic Evening (January 27th, 6 pm) - Art is everywhere, from live performances to clay-play and silk screening.