All dogs are welcome at Heathman Hotel Kirkland and we look forward to pampering your furry friend in signature Heathman style. All our canine guests will receive the following in your room upon arrival:
- Signature dog biscuit made by our Trellis culinary team.
- Dog bed for lounging during their stay.
- Food and water dish in your room upon arrival.
$50 per dog. Call 425-284-5800 to book.
Dog-friendly rooms are limited. Subject to availability; advance reservations are required; policy waiver must be signed upon check in.
Furry Friends Guidelines
To ensure all our guests have the best possible stay, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Maximum of two dogs allowed per guestroom.
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for any damage incurred in the room or on property.
- Guest must notify the front desk and leave contact information if the dog is left unattended in the room.
- Heathman Hotel Kirkland is authorized to remove the dog from the room if causing a disturbance to other hotel guests.
- Guest is responsible for picking up after their dog.
- Dog owner is responsible for any compensation given to other hotel guests due to noise complaints resulting from unattended or barking dogs.
- Advance reservations and signed waiver are required for all stays including a dog.