This modern, Kirkland boutique hotel near Lake Washington offers luxurious, newly renovated rooms and personalized service from a hospitality-minded team that wants you to feel immediately welcomed and comfortable upon arrival.
Savor an inspired seasonal menu and reimagined dishes, brought to life through traditional hearth oven cooking at Hearth. Sip on distinctive craft cocktails in the bar, with indoor and outdoor seating available year-round.
Extend your Heathman experience with complimentary transportation via our luxury SUV to several nearby shopping and business districts within a 10-mile radius on the eastside. Go sightseeing the eco-friendly way courtesy of a free rental of hotel-designated Swobo "Dixon" bicycles.
Stay healthy during your visit with an invigorating workout in our fitness center. This state-of-the-art facility provides elliptical machines, stationary bike, treadmills, total body training equipment, free weights, and a spacious stretching area.
Discover 4,500 square feet of stylish and sophisticated function space for inspiring business meetings, conferences, receptions, banquets, and social gatherings for up to 200 people. A dedicated event planner will handle all the details with ease.
At The Heathman Hotel Kirkland, we offer exceptional value to our guests. Enjoy all of our complimentary hotel amenities designed to make your stay convenient and memorable, with no amenity fee!
- Hearth, a new restaurant with reimagined dishes brought to life through traditional hearth oven cooking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Business kiosk
- Fitness center
- Meeting and event space with catering inspired by Hearth
- Complimentary Swobo "Dixon" bicycle rental
- Airport transportation (fee applies)
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary SUV service within 10 mile radius; available Monday - Friday 7am to 10pm and Saturday/Sunday 12pm to 10pm
- Complimentary newspaper in the lobby
- Valet parking with in-and-out privileges, $25 per night
- Guests dining at Hearth can enjoy complimentary parking with validation
- Air conditioning