This modern, Kirkland boutique hotel near Lake Washington offers luxurious, newly renovated rooms and personalized service from a hospitality-minded team that wants you to feel immediately welcomed and comfortable upon arrival.
Savor an inspired seasonal menu and reimagined dishes, brought to life through traditional hearth oven cooking at Hearth. Sip on distinctive craft cocktails in the bar, with indoor and outdoor seating available year-round. Go sightseeing the eco-friendly way courtesy of a free rental of hotel-designated Swobo "Dixon" bicycles.
Discover 4,500 square feet of stylish and sophisticated function space for inspiring business meetings, conferences, receptions, banquets, and social gatherings for up to 200 people. A dedicated event planner will handle all the details with ease.
At The Heathman Hotel Kirkland, we offer exceptional value to our guests. Enjoy all of our complimentary hotel amenities designed to make your stay convenient and memorable, with no amenity fee!
- Hearth, our onsite restaurant with reimagined dishes brought to life through traditional hearth oven cooking
- Fitness center operation is temporarily suspended to adhere to the Governor's recent proclamation
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Meeting and event space with catering inspired by Hearth
- Airport transportation (fee applies)
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking with in-and-out privileges, $25 per night
- Air conditioning