This modern, Kirkland boutique hotel near Lake Washington offers contemporary and comfortable rooms and personalized service from a hospitality-minded team that wants you to feel immediately welcomed and comfortable upon arrival.
Savor classic comfort food, brought to life through traditional hearth oven cooking at Hearth. Sip on distinctive craft cocktails in the bar, with indoor and outdoor seating available year-round. Go sightseeing the eco-friendly way courtesy of a free rental of hotel-designated Swobo "Dixon" bicycles.
Stay healthy during your visit with an invigorating workout in our fitness center. This state-of-the-art facility provides elliptical machines, stationary bike, treadmills, total body training equipment, free weights, and a spacious stretching area.
Discover 4,500 square feet of stylish and sophisticated function space for inspiring business meetings, conferences, receptions, banquets, and social gatherings for up to 200 people. A dedicated event planner will handle all the details with ease.
At The Heathman Hotel Kirkland, we offer exceptional value to our guests. Enjoy all of our complimentary hotel amenities designed to make your stay convenient and memorable, with no amenity fee!
- Hearth, our onsite restaurant with reimagined dishes brought to life through traditional hearth oven cooking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Meeting and event space with catering inspired by Hearth
- Airport transportation (fee applies)
- Valet parking with in-and-out privileges, $25 per night
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment including ellipticals, treadmills, free weights, stationary bikes, and a spacious stretching area.