Our Clean Commitment at The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
The wellbeing and health of our team members and guests is always of paramount importance to us here at The Heathman Hotel Kirkland. In light of COVID-19, we've strengthened our health and safety procedures to keep our hotel cleaner than ever. As we navigate the ever-changing climate, we are still committed to providing an exceptional and memorable experience for our guests. With our ideal downtown Kirkland location, you'll find yourself within minutes from the walking trails of Lake Washington and everything the Eastside has to offer.
Below you'll find a sampling of our updated health and safety procedures:
- Face masks or coverings and gloves are required for all team members;
- Fitness center equipment is positioned for physical distancing; and
- Housekeeping services will be offered according to guest preference for daily, drop or no service.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we've partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program.
COLUMBIA CLEAN PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas at every property, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing culinary tools and kitchen work areas, along with team members wearing personal protective equipment, sanitizing POS systems between uses, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers and signage in restaurants and bars, common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, scorecards, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Implementing innovative clean technologies, such as modern electrostatic sprayers and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
- Implementing low and no-touch golf experiences, including the elimination of shared water stations, ball washers, bunker rakes, and more.
- Launching Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.
If you have any questions, please contact 425.284.5800 and ask for the Manager on Duty.