Our Clean Commitment at The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
The wellbeing and health of our team members and guests is always of paramount importance to us here at The Heathman Hotel Kirkland. In light of COVID-19, we've strengthened our health and safety procedures to keep our hotel cleaner than ever. As we navigate the ever-changing climate, we are still committed to providing an exceptional and memorable experience for our guests.
Below you'll find a sampling of our updated health and safety procedures:
- We have additional face masks at the Front Desk, if you happen to forget yours;
- Installed sanitizing stations on every floor, in the lobby, and restaurant;
- To minimize contact, housekeeping services will be offered according to guest preference for daily, drop or no service; and
- Face masks or coverings and gloves are required for all team members.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we've partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program.
COLUMBIA CLEAN PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- Requiring facial coverings for team members and customers
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible hand sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers, and signage in restaurants and bars, common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters and opening doors and windows to improve ventilation whenever possible.
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas at every property, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing culinary tools and kitchen work areas, along with team members wearing personal protective equipment, sanitizing POS systems between uses, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, scorecards, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Implementing innovative clean technologies, such as modern electrostatic sprayers and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
- Activating Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.
When you visit King County, you can travel confidently knowing there are protocols in place to help keep everyone as safe as possible. In partnership with Visit Seattle and Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority , we have taken the All Clear King County Pledge, backed by public health protocols, to help our region reopen responsibly. As a visitor to our region, you too can take the pledge. Learn more about the All Clear King County Pledge to view an ever-growing list of businesses that are taking the pledge to make health & safety a top priority.
If you have any questions, please contact 425.284.5800 and ask for the Manager on Duty.